Possible side effects:
- Very long bleeding, up to 36 hours
- Redness or swelling in the area of the bite woundSwelling of the lymph nodes and the treated body part
- allergic or inflammatory reactions
When shouldn’t use leech therapy?
- bleeding disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Histamine allergy
- Cachexia (extremely poor general condition)
- stomach ulcer
- Malignant tumors
- when taking blood coagulating, blood thinning and mercury-containing medications or pain relievers
error: Content is protected !!