- The skin / fur must be free from odors and chemicals
- Blood-thinning and anticoagulant medications, enzyme preparations, MSM must be discontinued 3 days before the leech treatment
- Other medications that have been given in the last few weeks before treatment must be specified
- Known allergies and existing diseases must also be stated
What should be considered after the leech treatment?
- Bleeding is desirable! It is an essential part of the treatment and can last 4 to 24 hours
- Scab formation on the bite site must not be removed
- Treated body parts should be protected if necessary
- Immediately report complaints of unexplained cause to the leech therapist
- Avoid strenuous training
- Quiet movement is allowed
error: Content is protected !!